- MSc Strength & Conditioning
- BA Sports Coaching
- First Aid and CPR with AED, Instructor
- Coaching Certification – Canadian Powerlifting Union
- Certified Personal Trainer – Canadian Society for Exercise Physiology
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist – NSCA
- Resistance Training Certification – Manitoba Fitness Council
- Recovery Training – Canadian Sport Institute
- Concussion Training – National Coaching Certification Program
- Olympic Weightlifting Trained (NCCP)
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
- Respect in Sport Certification
- Theory 3 – National Coaching Certification Program
- Theory 1 and 2 – National Coaching Certification Program
- First Aid and CPR with AED Certification
Mark Oxer has been a CrossFitter since 2008 and a powerlifter since 2012. Mark started as an athlete and along the way fell in love with coaching.
Mark is passionate about helping and encouraging others to become active and the best version of themselves.
When Mark isn’t coaching he can be found lifting heavy weights and playing board games.
His favourite quote is “What we do in life echoes an eternity”