Today’s workout is a chance to retest your 18.1 score or get introduced to a CrossFit open workout.
Retesting is can be a challenge as there are several factors that can make or break your workout or posting a better score…
- Sleep: did you have a good night sleep? Did you sleep well the week and weeks leading up to your event?
- Stress levels: If your stress levels are high (mentally, physically, emotionally) that’s extra baggage that could affect your performance.
- Nutrition: Event day nutrition and nutrition leading up to event day can play a big role in how well you do
- Hydration Levels: A dehydrated body can give up, up to 30% of your physical performance with a fluid loss of between 2-5%. In a person weighing 130lbs that could be a loss of 2.6lbs – 6.5lbs. Yes, hydration is that important…
- Attitude: If you have a positive attitude going into your event it makes all the difference. What you tell yourself between the ears in any situation can change the outcome.
Complete as many rounds as possible in 20 minutes of:
10 dumbbell hang clean and jerks
Men use 50-lb. dumbbell
Women use 35-lb. dumbbell