STARKE ATHLETES CAMP
Camp is five days a week 2hrs/day (Mon – Fri)
Cost $1050 For the 12-week cycle or $375/month
Camp starts June 4th – August 24th
It is highly recommended that athletes start at the very beginning to take advantage of the full Twelve-Week program
This summer Starke will be hosting a twelve-week athletes camp to help develop athletes who are looking to dominate the competition once they get back in the arena.
What does every athlete need to dominate on the field, court, or rink? Strength, speed, power and the ability to apply it. None of this can be accomplished in a week, month or two months.
This is why Starke has created a sixteen-week program to teach athletes the basics then build with strength and conditioning cycles on top of a solid foundation. We will be taking a well-rounded approach to creating some solid and explosive athletes.
- Combat Sports
- Speed Skating
- Alpine Skiing
- Table tennis (can’t hurt)
Using strength and conditioning cycles, athletes will benefit from exercises like
- Bench Press
- Olympic lifts (Snatch & Clean)
- Pull Ups
- Sled work
- Track work
- Kettlebell Training
- Hill work
- Mobility work
The focus will progress through different phases beginning with
- Initial baseline testing & movement restriction assessment.
- Skill development and motor unit recruitment
- Multiple cycles of Strength & Conditioning with progressive overload.
- Training locations inside and outside of the gym.
- Weekly coached swim sessions every Thursday to allow athletes two days a week to recover & decompress from loading cycles (Thursdays swim sessions and Sundays rest day).
- Daily mobility sessions after every workout to assist with athletes being able to move better in and out of their sport and the gym.
- Coaching five days a week 2hrs/day (Mon – Fri)
- Facility use
- Off-site workouts (not including pool admission)
- Daily Mobility sessions
- Starke Athletes Combine to wrap up the twelve weeks of training
- Access to all classes and open gym on the schedule in addition to scheduled training times with coaches.
- Cost $1050 For the 12-week cycle or $375/month
- Swim pass or drop in fees at the City of Winnipeg swim facilities.
- Individual-specific nutritional guidance with our nutrition coach Laurie Kraus
- Starke Therapy services
For questions or to register email email@example.com or call 204-421-8801